1. souse, n.5: 3. A drunkard. slang (chiefly U.S.). (OED)
  2. white souse, n.1: A blog for literature, politics, science, and the occasional cocktail.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Abiden'

I know other bloggers have been posting this. But every time I see it, I hit the floor again. Biden's dumbfounded expression at the end is priceless.



In related videos, James Fallows has a great article on the debates over at the Atlantic, and he posted again what I take as the greatest SNL political spoof of all time. I don't see why they don't do more of this (a salesperson for the McCain Timeshare Cooperative? A prep session in which he is trained which of two options to pick for each question "But I was a P.O.W." or "That's not change we can believe in [grimace]". McCain as Maxwell Smart/Inspector Gadget?) Okay, that last one, not so much. Unfortunately, Youtube pulled the video. But here's an audioversion.

No comments: