1. souse, n.5: 3. A drunkard. slang (chiefly U.S.). (OED)
  2. white souse, n.1: A blog for literature, politics, science, and the occasional cocktail.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

At a conference: GSLIS Champaign-Urbana

A quick note: I've been at a conference on the digital humanities all week, which explains the paucity of posting. BUT I've been learning some fascinating, exciting, and (I think) revolutionary stuff which I'll be sharing as soon as I get the chance. Tomorrow I fly with The Talented Videographer and a couple of Good Folks out to Miami for some vacay, but I'll post soon.

A link for the conference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/baseball-party-supplies.html]baseball Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!
To compile revenue it is usually a wise plan to begin a savings or investing game plan as soon in life as imaginable. But don't worry if you have not thought of saving your assets until later on in life. Through hard work, that is looking up on the best investment vehicles for your capital you can slowly but surely increase your wealth so that it numbers to a big amount by the period you hope to retire. Look at all of the accessible asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A wisely diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes can help your money expand through the years.

-Christian Sokolowski
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]